The Holistic Wellness Tincture Set - Double Extracted Mushroom Tinctures
If whole body + mind holistic wellness is your goal, we have your solution here. This set of five total tincture bottles includes one of each of the big 5 medicinal mushrooms (Lion's Mane, Reishi, Chaga tincture, Turkey Tai, Cordyceps). This set is a perfect gift for your favorite wellness biohacker, or for yourself to explore the full spectrum of health benefits that functional mushrooms have to offer.
If whole body + mind holistic wellness is your goal, we have your solution here.
This set of five total tincture bottles includes one of each of the following mushroom extracts:
- One high-potency Lion's Mane tincture (available in 2oz / 4oz / 8oz sizes)
- One high-potency 2 fl oz Reishi tincture (available in 2oz / 4oz / 8oz sizes)
- One high-potency 2 fl oz Chaga tincture (available in 2oz / 4oz / 8oz sizes)
- One high-potency 2 fl oz Turkey Tail tincture (available in 2oz / 4oz / 8oz sizes)
- One high-potency 2 fl oz Cordyceps tincture (available in 2oz / 4oz / 8oz sizes)
This set is for you if you are a daily (or aspiring daily) mushroom user. It also makes the perfect gift for your favorite wellness biohacker! Give the gift of peak performance with the power of all five high-potency mushroom tinctures.
Receive a 25% discount (automatically applied at checkout) when purchasing the complete mushroom tincture set. An additional discount is applied when you subscribe!
- All our mushrooms are ethically harvested in the USA. We use the fruitbody of the mushroom for the most potent and effective health benefits from farm to tincture.
- Purified water
- Certified Organic & Gluten Free Alcohol (190-proof) from The Organic Alcohol Company. The alcohol used in our tinctures are three-stage filtered to provide our customers with the highest level of purity. They are tested by an independent lab to insure that they meet United States Pharmacopeia (USP) standards. Did you know - not all pure alcohol is pharmaceutical grade; only 190-proof and 200-proof pure ethanol which meets or exceeds the stringent standards of the USP.
These tinctures have been a staple of my morning routine for the past year and the results are simply amazing, more energy, more clarity, better sleep and can't remember when was the last time that I was sick (and I routinely run and meditate in the cold rain).
As a neuroscientist and friend of Paul Stamets I'm well aware of all the benefits mushrooms confer to our bodies (Reishi, Chaga & Cordyceps) and minds (Lion's Mane for its promising neurotrophic effects and as a treatment for Parkinson's and Alzheimer's). Fun facts: without mushrooms our mammals would probably not exist and their spores might have brought life to Earth. The fascinating field of astromycology is looking into ways how to harness mycelium to facilitate space travel, but I digress.
The point is this company has a fantastic ethos, an amazing team and top notch products!
I was diagnosed with cancer in my right lung back in May, 2020. I've had several xrays and scans done, the last major scan was in July. Of course, like many people, I looked for natural methods to heal it. I used several, but none of them felt right. I came upon Uphoric Urth and read about mushrooms. This led me into a great deal of research, including finding information on the website from the National Institute for Health (NIH) about the use of mushrooms while treating cancer patients. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/26770080/
I then decided to give the mushrooms a shot.
Since each of the mushrooms has its own benefits, I decided to take all five. I took a full dropper of each of them religiously every day. On 11/3/20 I received the results of a PET scan done on 11/2/20. Compared to the scan doe in July, not only had the cancer not grown, it had shrunk! The largest tumor was down by .1 cm. Not a lot, but soooo much better than growing!
I plan to go ahead with chemotherapy just to make sure to kill the cancer, but even with that the article I posted here shows that the side effects are minimized while taking mushrooms.
Thanks for creating Uphoric Urth, Kate!